A sports injury can affect your performance and keep you from remaining active. Whether you are a professional athlete, a weekend warrior, or avid runner, quick recovery from injuries is a must. Our doctors offer cutting-edge sports injury treatments for patients living in Myrtle Beach and surrounding areas. We use a multi-disciplinary approach to injury repair using a combination of Rejuvinative Therapies and chiropractic care for a speedy recovery and improved performance.
Sports Injury Doctor
As authorities in sports medicine, we focus on treating and preventing sports-related injuries. We can assist in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries associated with athletics, physical activity, and exercise.
We provide a thorough assessment of your injuries to determine the best course of action for your treatment. However, we can also provide preventative treatments to help reduce the risk of injury and strengthen your body so that you can achieve your personal best.
Our doctors can assist patients of all ages and levels of physical ability to help you remain active. The types of injuries we treat include but are not limited to:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) and knee injuries: Knee injuries are one of the most common sports injuries and are most likely ACL related. This happens when you twist your knee, leading to strains and tears.
- Ankle sprains: Another common injury, ankle sprains occur when you twist or stretch your ankle in an unnatural manner.
- Muscle injuries: Muscle strains occur when they are torn or overextended and can affect just about any area of your body.
- Foot injuries: Some of the most common foot injuries include plantar fasciopathy, Achilles tendinopathy, and different forms of fractures.
We can also address issues with pain, including:
- Shin splints
- Back pain
- Knee pain
- Neck pain
- Elbow pain
- Shoulder pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- And more
Treatments for Sports Injuries
Our treatments for sports injuries often combine hands-on treatments such as chiropractic care with Rejuvinative Therapies. Our treatment plans can include:
● Chiropractic Care: Our chiropractors use gentle manipulation to reduce limitations and misalignments that cause pain and can interfere with function. Care also improves nervous system function so that you can effectively manage your pain, reduce inflammation, and improve range of motion.
● Trigger Point Therapy: Trigger point injections use a powerful anti-inflammatory found in the pitcher plant. All-natural sarapin extract injections relax target areas to help restore blood flow and other fluids to relieve pain and regain proper function.
If you suffered a sports injury in Myrtle Beach, Carolina Forest, Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Forest Brook, Conway, Little River, Longs, or any nearby city in South Carolina, call us today at (843) 449-1000 to schedule a complimentary consultation. All our treatments for sports injuries provide all-natural pain relief and rehabilitation techniques to get you back in the game.