Neck pain or a stiff neck is not only uncomfortable but can also make it difficult to perform the simplest of tasks. From getting dressed in the morning to simply turning your neck when driving, living with severe or even mild neck pain can make everyday activities strenuous.
Our doctors in Myrtle Beach offer effective pain relief treatment plans to end neck pain for good. We take an all-natural approach to pain management using a combination of regenerative treatments, chiropractic care, and spinal decompression to help keep you pain-free and active.
Neck Pain Relief
Using pain medication is not the best answer for long-lasting neck pain relief. Medications simply treat the symptom of pain without providing any healing benefits.
Our doctors use a number of neck pain treatments not just to mask the pain temporarily but instead heal damaged tissue and realign your neck. This is how to get rid of neck pain so you can lead a pain-free life.
Our neck pain relief treatments available at our clinic include:
- Platelet-rich plasma injections
- Chiropractic care
- Spinal decompression
Severe Neck Pain Treatment
There are many treatments available for severe neck pain. We often take a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment, recommending a combination of treatments to see the quickest and most effective results.
Your treatment plan might include:
- Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections: This treatment uses the platelets in your own blood to help concentrate their natural healing powers. We create platelet-rich plasma using samples of your blood to create a highly concentrated plasma that targets specific areas of your neck. The injections deliver more platelets to injured areas to help stimulate and improve your own healing abilities.
- Chiropractic Care: Through gentle manipulation, our chiropractors ease the discs in your neck into the proper position. The adjustments are designed to reduce joint restrictions and misalignments in your cervical spine. Treatment reduces inflammation to improve your nervous system’s function so that you can naturally manage pain more effectively.
- Spinal Decompression: This form of traction applies gentle, opposing stretching to your neck using a special table. Treatments start at the lowest level of stretching. As your treatment continues, the space between the vertebrae is opened. Spinal decompression removes the pressure on your nerves and helps bring fluid to the discs. Discs are rehydrated and restored to their proper shape and position and can once again do their job.
Neck Pain Causes
Common causes of neck pain include:
- Muscle strains
- Worn joints
- Nerve compression
- Diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis
If you are looking for a non-surgical option for neck pain in Myrtle Beach, Carolina Forest, Murrells Inlet, Garden City, Forest Brook, Conway, Little River, Longs or any nearby city in South Carolina, call us today at (843) 449-1000 to schedule a complimentary consultation.