Whether you have suffered an injury or are living with pain, managing pain usually hinges on pain medication. The problem with pain medication is that it masks pain without providing any healing benefits. Our doctors believe in all-natural pain management and injury recovery. We offer results-driven, non-invasive physical therapy services to people living in Little River and surrounding areas.
Physical Therapy Treatment
Our physical therapy treatments help maintain and restore proper movement and function. We offer a number of techniques designed to assist people of all ages and physical abilities in leading healthier, more active lives.
We consider the physical challenges of each patient and develop physical therapy treatments designed to suit your needs, whether it is for rehabilitation from or prevention of injuries and pain.
Our Physical therapy treatment involves the following:
- A comprehensive examination
- A diagnosis and treatment plan
- A discussion of what outcomes are expected during and following treatment
- Implementation of treatment
- Recommendations and instruction on home exercises and self-management
We often take a multi-disciplinary approach to treatment. All of our treatments are hands-on, using non-invasive manipulation, movement, and exercises to encourage healing and improve flexibility, strength, and motion. Your physical therapy treatment plan can include:
- Chiropractic care and adjustments to restore structural alignment using gentle manipulation to improve function and alleviate pain.
- Massage therapy to manipulate your muscular, nervous, and circulatory systems, targeting specific muscles, connective tissue, tendons, ligaments, and joints to improve mobility and reduce pain.
- Physiotherapy using targeted exercises to improve strength, flexibility, and mobility and reduce pain.
- Corrective exercises performed both under supervision of your physiotherapist and at home.
Physical Rehabilitation Center
Our physical rehab center offers a list of services under one roof. We can assist with a diverse number of neurological, neuromusculoskeletal, cardiovascular, and respiratory issues. We can also assist with recovery from injuries and the following:
- Pain management and relief
- Back pain
- Rehabilitation from surgery, injury, and illness
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Hip pain
- Joint pain
- And more
Physical rehabilitation and therapies offer many benefits, including:
- Reduces or even eliminates pain
- Provides a solution to help avoid surgery
- Improves mobility whether you are having issues standing, walking, or moving
- Strengthens weakened parts of the body and improves gait and balance
- Reduces risk for sports-related injuries using prevention exercise programs
- Improves balance and helps prevent falls
- Reduces or even eliminates symptoms of dizziness or vertigo
- Helps manage diabetes, including exercises to control blood sugar and reduce symptoms such as sensation in the feet and legs
- Helps manage arthritis
- Speeds up recovery from joint replacement surgery
- Helps clear fluid in the lungs
- Assists with a healthier, more comfortable pregnancy and post-partum care
If you are living with pain, challenged mobility, and a limited range of movement, we can assist with an individualized treatment plan to improve your quality of life. Book an appointment today at our Little River rehab center and get on the road to recovery.